Consider joining the North Carolina Association of Professional Family Mediators for only $40.00 per year.
Becoming a member provides the following benefits:
- Quarterly meetings for professional networking, development and peer consultation
- At every quarterly meeting, a two-hour educational program that applies toward mediator continuing education credit for the North Carolina Dispute Resolution Commission. Please check our Meeting Schedule section for more information
- A way to stay abreast of current conflict resolution trends, practices, and legal issues
- The opportunity to be listed in the online Mediator Referral Directory of practitioner members of the Association.
The NCAPFM has two membership levels:
General, for individuals who are interested in or involved in family mediation
Practitioner, for those who meet one of the following criteria:
- Training and experience in which member has completed 40 hours of family mediation training approved by the Association for Conflict Resolution or the North Carolina Dispute Resolution Commission and has been practicing in the conflict resolution field for a minimum of three years.
- Current Custody and Visitation mediator employed by the Administrative Office of the Court;
- Family Financial Mediator certified through the North Carolina Dispute Resolution Commission.
Please understand that all memberships are renewable at year end regardless as to in which month the member joined.
Joining the NCAPFM may be accomplished in two easy steps:
First, registration information such as your name, business, address, and contact information will be entered.
Second, fees ($40.00/year) are paid online with your credit card or by PayPal.
It’s that easy!
So, if you are ready to join, click HERE! or come to one of our meetings and try us out!
Page Author: Michael Wayland